Lion P.R.I.D.E Announcements
SandHoke ECHS will be closed for Spring Break on March 10 - 14, 2014.
- Parents - Please contact Ms. Pegram at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. If an emergency, please call 703-351-1741.
- Saturday, March 15, 2014
- SandHoke will not have Saturday school due to Spring Break.
- Admissions Applications - Please contact Lisa Davis at email@example.com with questions.
- SandHoke Early College High School will be having a Fish Fry Friday, March 21st from 11:00 am-1:00 pm and from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm. Plates will be $8.00 and will include: Fresh fried fish, baked beans coleslaw and hush puppies. Plates will be available for dine-in, pick up and delivery at the Raeford Community Building. Please (click here) for more information and to pre-order plates.
- New Access Road
- As the campus is expanding, you may notice there is a new access road from Oakdale Gin Road leading to the SandHoke Hall parking lot. This access road is off limits to non-construction personnel.
- Please check out the following site for yearbook information: (Click Here)
- SCC Spring 2014 Bus Schedule
- Bus Schedule for students attending classes on Main Campus in Pinehurst. (Click Here)
- SandHoke & SCC Grades
- Parents - Important information about the release of report cards and grades. (Click Here)
- SandHoke ECHS Admissions
- Applications for admissions closed on February 24, 2014.
- Contact Lisa Davis at 910-878-5806 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for an update on your student's admission application.
- Applicant Interview Letters were mailed on Monday, March 10th.
- Interviews are scheduled for March 24th, 25th, 26th.
SandHoke Speech & Debate Team
A SandHoke Debater placed in
Lincoln Douglas Debate at the national Myers Park Speech and Debate
Invitational in Charlotte, which hosted over 1,000 competitors from across the
nation. Jade Noble, a sophomore, finished in the double octa final elimination
round among the top 32 in Varsity Lincoln Douglas Debate. The team is proud of
the all of the competitors who repre-sented SandHoke at the national
qualifier, to include the following: Brandon Sweeney, Jordan Conoly, and
Karissa McArthur, who also competed in Varsity Lin-coln Douglas debate; Cody
Holcomb and Mark Jacobs, who competed in Varsity Public Forum Debate; Jendayi
London, who competed in JV Lincoln Douglas debate, Alyssa Price, who competed
in extemporaneous and impromptu speaking, and Hunter Payton and James Mitton,
who competed in Varsity Student Congress
Dates to Remember
Spring break for Sandhoke and Sandhills
No Saturday School
2nd Annual SandHoke Fish Fry
SandHoke Girls Day
Spring 2014 Student Exhibition
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
SandHoke Golf Tournament
Deercroft Golf Club
SandHoke Class of 2014
- Graduation Dinner
- Thursday, May 8, 2014
- 6:00 pm
- M. Rouse, Jr. Community Resource Center located at 373 Pittman Grove Church Road in Raeford.
- Please RSVP by January 24, 2014 (Click Here)
- SandHoke Spring Graduation
- Sandhills Community College Graduation